Hey there for some reason you searched Shakeology Scam and you ended up here! You ended up at a website completely dedicated to a product called Shakeology. As you can see I know it is not a scam and the reason I know is because I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought a bag and it changed my life for the better. Lost weight… yes I have lost 15 pounds and have kept it off… more engery… no bloating… well you get the picture. Will I make money from you if you buy it from here? YES of course I will. I am a Beach Body coach. I didn’t just dedicate my time and hard earned money to promote something I don’t believe in or actually use every day. I did this because I know it changes lives and creates a better healthier and happier you! I have turned family members onto it, friends and even some co workers. The truth is you have to want the change in your life. My friends… if you want change in your life then YOU have to change. You heard it here. If you want change, then you have to change. You have looked for info about Shakeology to see if it is good and will help you lose weight, but somehow you ended up searching for the scam info. I am here to tell you that Shakeology is not a scam and it will help you reach your fitness and weight loss goals.
In fact I just finished a Super Spartan race. Yeah one of those crazy obstacle courses that was almost 11 miles and it was on a ski resort!! I am not tooting my own horn, but Shakeology was part of my diet everyday helping me after my tough workouts. You can read about my Spartan Race day here . It was one of the toughest things I have ever done and I trained for about 2 months with a 3 year old and 6 month at home.
Actually before I go further I want you to check out FOOD FACTS, one of the most unbiased Food Fact sites around on what they have to say about Shakeology. Go ahead then come back here for more info…. I’m waiting….
A Shakeology Comparison – Shakeology VS other Meal Replacement Drinks
Shakeology Daily Value %
Shakeology Also Has All This… The other meal replacements?? No they do not!
Shakeology Versus Some Fruit Drinks
Shakeology Versus Fast Food
Shakeology Scam Tactics
- The hardest part about any fad diet for people to swallow, literally, is the food on the diet. You are expected to ingest terrible tasting food on the hopes of developing a great body. This was not the case when I tried Shakeology.
- My first experience with Shakeology was Greenberry. When I first tried it with just water I have to admit it was a bit earthy… I was not that impressed. I decided to experiment with the recipes they give you and finally got it right with actually blending it with ice, a banana, and a scoop of almond or peanut butter. I ended up actually buying Chocolate Shakeology Packets next and man did I fall in love! The chocolate was good from the go. Mix it with just water and it was great, but mix it with ice, a banana, and a scoop of almond/peanut butter and heaven. Chocolate Shakeology has been my go to drink for almost 5 months now.
- There is nothing simulated or synthetic in these shakes. Everything comes from real ingredients chosen to help with balanced nutrition, maintaining muscle mass, increasing metabolism and offering energy. You will not even find fake sweeteners like
aspartame or sucralosein these shakes.
- Here is a complete list of the ingredients you will find in Shakeology: barley grass, wheat grass, ashwagandha powder, oat grass, kamut grass, quinoa, pea fiber, stevia, amaranth, grape seed extract, green tea decaffeinated extract, MSM, spinach powder, hydrilla, blue green algae, astragalus powder, apple pectin powder, spirulina, chlorella, chia seed meal, flax seed meal, yacon, sacha inchi, maca powder, bilberry powder, camu-camu powder, acerola powder, gingko powder, suma powder, schisandra powder, reishi powder, citrus bioflavonoids, cordyceps, acai berry powder, lycium (goji) powder, blueberry powder, pomegranate powder, bifodobacterium longum, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1, lactobacillus casei, streptococcus thermophiles.
The only difference is that the Tropical Strawberry shake is a vegan shake, so that some of the above ingredients have been altered to make that accommodation.
Shakeology Costs, Discounts, Cleanse, is it a Scam?
The cost of Shakeology is the best part. You will replace one meal a day with the shake. With the 30 day supply coming in at $4 a shake, you are actually saving money by drinking the shake rather than eating a regular meal. Everyone knows, or is, that person which spends three times this amount on coffee every day. Rather than getting a sugar and caffeine buzz which is fleeting, you will get the long lasting energy which will fuel your day. Sounds like a good deal to me.
Why do people say Shakeology is a Scam?
Whenever something promises amazing results, people will think it is a scam. This is exactly the fate that Shakeology has suffered. I was even dubious about the product before I tried it for myself. It just goes to show you that there are some things in this world that you will be able to trust even if they sound too good to be true.
Of course, I wouldn’t expect you to take my word for it. I didn’t take everyone else’s word. I had to try it for myself. Before passing judgment based on the misguided words of some, you can try it for yourself and form your own opinion.
What is the Shakeology Cleanse?
I never actually did the cleanse, but here is the basics of it. This consists of a three day intensive use of the shakes and little else.
The secret to the three day Shakeology cleanse is staying as hydrated as possible. Consume between 3 and 4 liters a day. Simply mix the shake with water and some ice and you are ready to go. You can have the shakes along with a piece of fruit and a salad with grilled white meat of fish for dinner. Here is what a typical day looks like:
- 8am – One cup Green tea, one 8oz. Shakeology shake (piece of fruit optional)
- 10am – One piece of fruit (I always go with a banana)
- 12pm – One cup Green tea, one 8 oz. Shakeology shake
- 4pm – One 8oz. Shakeology shake
- 7pm – Dinner with salad (light on dressing) and piece of grilled white meat or fish
People tell me it really cleans you out and sort of “resets” you. Maybe one day I will give it a shot.
Can you get me a Discount on Shakeology?
Even with the cost of Shakeology being so reasonable, there are still many who would like to save more. Who wouldn’t, right? Well, you can. All you have to do is sign up to be a Beachbody Coach and you will be able to take off around $15 each month from your shake costs. Actually go here for a great break down of Shakeology Price and how the costs all workout http://theshakereview.com/shakeology-price/
What is even better is if you tell your friends and family about it as a Beachbody Coach and they decide to buy, you can get some extra cash. You can use that to buy your shakes or to put it into savings for a new piece of fitness equipment.
Ordering is simple with the 30 day money back guarantee. You can order it directly through Shakeology and you will be able to try it for that first month without having to worry about it. If you don’t like it, you can send back the bag and get your money back minus shipping and handling. I am sure that won’t happen though as this stuff tastes amazing, and it really works! I hope you found my review helpful and good luck on your quest to a better you using Shakeology!
The old saying has never been more true. You are what you eat! In this day and age with processed foods and fast foods staring us in the face it is no wonder how many people are overweight! One of the main reasons we reach for the processed and fast foods is that we have nothing else to eat that tastes good and is simple to make. This is where Shakeology comes in.
Shakeology COSTS to much!
Listen it all comes down to your health. Shakeology costs $4 a shake. Think about how much you spend at lunch everyday or grabbing a few coffees during the day. I know in the past when I would go out for lunch or even a late snack I could easily on the low end spend $10 so in reality you may actually save $6 a day which comes out to $180 a month in savings! That is pretty astonishing!
READ THE COMMENTS BELOW!!